It's that time of year. The season for giving. I get asked every December for gift ideas!
I put together a list of my favorite products, gear and programs for anybody on your list
1.Coliseum FIT - Kryptek Raid - By Rockwell Watches - Now with Rockwell Fit Technology™, the Coliseum is designed to take gladiator-level use and abuse while tracking steps and calories burned.Dual Time / Chronograph with Lap/Split, Countdown Timer, 8 Alarms, Step Counter (activity tracker), Calories Burned. USE MY CODE: NICK30 for 30% OFF
2. Gerber Impromptu - Developed in collaboration with law enforcement professionals, this American made pen is not your average writing implement. Sure, it takes notes - in the rain, snow, or otherwise. But it also has a tough machined steel body and integrated glass-breaker tip, just in case the day takes a turn.
3. Yeti Rambler - The Rambler® 36 oz Bottle is designed for a life in the wild. Scorching days on the ranch and getting dropped on rough terrain are this bottle’s calling, second only to keeping your drinks icy cold, or perfectly hot. Find a color that calls to you – these bottles are available in stainless steel, and DuraCoat™ Colors. Currently 25% OFF - Just $37.49
4. Raider Project Black Friday Logo Tee - You've found it! Nick's favorite tee. CVC 50/50 Crew Neck Athletic Fit Tee is a super light print, making it Raider Project's softest and most comfortable tee. Your gear purchase supports the mission. Raider Project: Now in it's third year is a key GallantFew, Inc.(501.c3) Program that remains focused on the US Marine Corps Combat Veteran. Raider Project provides services ranging from suicide prevention, drug addiction treatment, PTS therapy, as well as unconventional treatments for TBIs and employment and financial assistance. With our ambassadors, we are able to offer peer-to-peer counseling, veteran wilderness retreats, climbing retreats, fishing trips, as well as community sports programs.
5. Bare Performance Supplements - If you know me, you know that I only push products that I actually use and love. I use every single one of these supplements every single day. This veteran-owned supplement and nutrition company is second to none. My favorite FLIGHT and ENDO-PUMP pre-workout. Use my code: RAIDER for 10% OFF
6. Spartan Carton Monthly Subscription Box - This is an assortment of fitness gear, survival items, protein, snacks, supps delievered to your monthly. I use every piece of fitness gear for my travel workouts. It's a great way to try new snacks and products each month and it's the gift that keeps on giving! Use my code: NICKTODAY for 20% OFF your first box.
7. Gatorz Eyewear The Polarized Magnum brings large and square to life. Expect maximum lens coverage and a typical Gatorz wrap look. Nick wore these shades during his time in the military and he has only worn them since. TruRay Optics - 100% UV Protection - Made from polycarbonate, one of the most impact-resistant lenses on the market - Anti scratch coating -Aircraft Aluminum - Stainless Steel Hinges
8. GERBER Strongarm Tactical Grey BDZ1- This proven fixed blade offers an upgraded full tang, fine edge blade, now made of BDZ-1 steel. Also featuring a grippy rubberized diamond-texture grip, this is a knife you can bet your life on. The MOLLE-compatible multi-mount sheath system offers optimal customization, keeping your knife ever at the ready in combat situations.
9. IWB DOS Kydex Holster, Bravo Concealement - The DOS (Drop Out-of Sight) Inside the Waist Band (IWB) Concealed Carry Kydex Gun Holster is a dedicated IWB concealed carry holster. Whether you run appendix or anywhere else around your waist line this handmade kydex concealment holster is tough and durable. The DOS IWB concealed carry holster is easy to wear with our standard double. Currently offering 10% OFF and Free Shipping.
He lost just under 15lbs, 10%+ body fat, and a total of 16.7 inches in 1 month! That's like 2 lbs a day!
John was a bit skeptical when he first signed up.
But his skepticism disappeared after he started seeing his muscle get more chiseled, and felt his pants fit him looser.
See what John said after finishing the challenge: